Friday, September 9, 2011

Some Old Portraits To Get Started...

This is my cousin Brenna. We did her pictures out at Lincoln Park in West Seattle.

This is the Mead High School Colorguard last year, with whom I had the pleasure of working with. They were a truly remarkable group of young adults and I'm so sad I didn't get to spend time with them again this summer...

Shandi- Bellingham High Class of 2010

Tayler- Mead High Class of 2010

Emily- Kamiak High Class of 2010

Courtney- Kamiak High Class of 2010

This is from a shoot I did for my good friend Sammy for father's day. We got some really great shots down at a couple parks in Edmonds, Wa.

This is my beautiful Grandmother on her 90th birthday! (And that was 2007! She's still going strong!)

This is my good friend Jessy. We did a shoot for a coworker of ours at the time to try out some hair and makeup ideas.


And last, but not least, my younger sister Sharon. These are some photos from her prom in 2007. She's looked absolutely stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment